-AMK Closed Suction system is an advanced Closed Suction System.
- It is designed with a protective sleeve to isolate the germs inside and help caregivers avoid cross-infection.
-Simultaneous ventilation design will allow the patients' comfort of suctioning without stopping the air ventilation.
-Automatic Flushing Closed Suction System is the only catheter that retracts within a unique and isolated turbulent cleaning chamber. The turbulent cleansing action results in an 89% cleaner catheter tip compared to a standard closed suction system. This reduced colonization may help reduce the risk of VAE and VAP in your ventilated patients.
-A turbulent cleaning chamber creates cleansing action, resulting in a cleaner catheter.
-Hinged valve isolates catheter tip and helps prevent inadvertent lavage.
-Integrated MDI port (optional)Features
- Continuous Breathing
- Soft Blue Suction Tip
This design reduces damage to the patient while suctioning.
After returning the catheter, the tip of the tube is easier for irrigational cleaning.
- Disconnecting Wedge
Designed to equip the wedge with both disconnecting and clipping functions
- For Endotracheal Tube and Tracheostomy Tube
Designed for endotracheal and tracheostomy tube using
Tubes with different length are available
- Prevent Cross Infection
Designed with a protective sleeve to isolate the bacteria inside and help caregivers avoid cross-inflection.Packaging & Delivery
-Packing: 1pc/sterilized pouch, 10pcs/inner box, Outer packing: 100pcs/shipping carton
-Delivery Time: Within 20 days. It depends on the quantity of order.Product Description
-Closed Suction Catheter Standard Form
Colour/ Size/ Products' Specification & Description/ Tube OD/ Length of Tube/ Product Code
- Black T-Piece Adult/72H/Endotracheal T-Piece Endotracheal, MDI, Swivel Adapter, Flex Tube
- 10Fr (3.35mm) 600mm MC-07230
- White T-Piece Adult/72H/Endotracheal T-Piece Endotracheal, MDI, Swivel Adapter, Flex Tube 12Fr (4.05mm) 600mm MC-07231
- Green T-Piece Adult/72H/Endotracheal T-Piece Endotracheal, MDI, Swivel Adapter, Flex Tube 14Fr (4.75mm) 600mm MC-07232
- Orange T-Piece Adult/72H/Endotracheal T-Piece Endotracheal, MDI, Swivel Adapter, Flex Tube 16Fr (5.45mm) 600mm MC-07233
- Black T-Piece Adult/72H/Tracheostomy T-Piece Tracheostomy, MDI, Swivel Adapter, Flex Tube 10Fr (3.35mm) 300mm MC-07220
- White T-Piece Adult/72H/Tracheostomy T-Piece Tracheostomy, MDI, Swivel Adapter, Flex Tube 12Fr (4.05mm) 300mm MC-07221
- Green T-Piece Adult/72H/Tracheostomy T-Piece Tracheostomy, MDI, Swivel Adapter, Flex Tube 14Fr (4.75mm) 300mm MC-07222
- Orange T-Piece Adult/72H/Tracheostomy T-Piece Tracheostomy, MDI, Swivel Adapter, Flex Tube 16Fr (5.45mm) 300mm MC-07223
We can produce the closed suction catheter according to customers' requirements.Instructions for Use
*Set up Procedure
1. Inspect the product before use. Do not use it if the package is not intact.
2. Open the sealed package and remove the product.
3. Connect the Endotracheal Tube/Tracheostomy Tube to the Revolvable adapter.
4. Connect ventilator tube to the Revolvable Ventilator Connector.
5. Attach the date label to the color ring.
6. Before suctioning commences, ensure that the cap of the MDI Port and Irrigation Port is closed.
7. Before suctioning: Please ensure that the on-off valve is in the open position. Simply slide the on-off valve to a position which allows the catheter to enter the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube.
Caution-always use the recommended vacuum levels./Consider length of suctioning time
1. Grip the three-way adaptor in one hand and use the other hand to feed the suction catheter into the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube to the required depth.
Depth markers can be visible through the protective cover for your guidance.
2. Once the suction catheter is in the desired position /depth depress the vacuum control valve to apply suction.
3. Remove the suction catheter until the protective sleeve is straight.
4. Repeat steps1-3 as necessary.