- What is KOLTPAD?
- It is a high-concentration kaolin-based topical hemostatic dressing product.
Kaolin is a naturally occurring inorganic mineral that promotes the bodys natural blood coagulation
process, resulting in a rapid hemostatic effect. The kaolin ingredient that promotes the hemostatic process is a natural inorganic mineral that does not contain any harmful substances and is clinically a safe substance without fever / allergy / adverse reaction / hypersensitivity reaction.
- Hemostasis is achieved through manual pressure on the bleeding site and KLOTPAD promotes coagulation in minutes
- It does not contain shellfish or animal protein, so it can be safely used for patients with allergies.
- Nonwoven Fabric material that has been completely dried has excellent blood absorbency. It generates lesser dust than general
cotton gauze, which can reduce the incidence of contamination due to contact of dust.
- Unlike chitosan-based hemostatic gauze, it is safe for immune reactions by animal proteins and does not stink when used.
- It is convenient to use with the same intuitive and easy-to-use method as the standard gauze hemostasis method, and is effective
for a wide range of hemorrhage or arterial hemorrhage unlike the conventional absorbent hemostatic.
- X-ray impermeable lines are attached to the surface of the product and are easily identified on the X-ray, making it easy
to remove after hemostasis.
- Sterile packaging by Gamma Sterilization ensures sterilization unless the package is opened or damaged, and there is no
risk of cross infection.