AVS Römer GmbH & Co. KG develops and produces components for connecting hoses and pipes or for conveying, distributing and controlling gaseous and liquid media. These include push-in, push-on, screw connections, solenoid valves and sensors. The company is characterised above all by very high-quality special solutions, which are manufactured according to customer requirements - even in very small quantities. The products are used, for example, in mechanical and plant engineering, in automatic machines for the food industry, in telecommunications technology, in medical and laboratory technology, in water treatment or in heating and cooling systems. Our customers are from Europe, the USA and Asia.
The company was founded in 1970 and has its new headquarters in Grafenau/ Germany since 2016. In addition, there is a further production site in Langenberg/ Germany. The companies AVS G. Römer AG in Biel/ Switzerland and AVS Römer Engineering GmbH & Co. KG in Eging am See/ Germany also belong to AVS Römer.
AVS Römer has received numerous awards in recent years:
- "Großer Preis des Mittelstandes" (the Grand Prix for Medium-Sized Businesses) by the Oskar Patzelt Foundation in 2019
- "Bayerischer Mittelstandspreis" (the Bavarian Medium-Sized Business award) by the "Europäisches Mittelstandsforum e.V." (EWiF)
- "BEST 50" in Bavaria in 2018 by the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs for the 50 fastest growing companies of Bavaria
- "Finalist" at the "Großer Preis des Mittelstandes 2017" (the Grand Prix for Medium-Sized Businesses) by the Oskar Patzelt Foundation in 2019
- "Unternehmer des Jahres" (Entrepreneur of the Year) by the Junior Chamber of Commerce