Founded at Mosby, Norway in 1938 and moved to a new facility in the 70's based in Vennesla Norway. Norgesplaster AS was aquired by local investors in 2010 and in 2017 Snøgg AS was aquired, at the same time Scansport was merged into Norgesplaster AS. This made our product portifolio more complete which include First Aid, Sportmedical, woundcare and semi finished products. Norgesplaster AS is ranked as Number 1 in wound care treatment in Norway and have 50% markedshares in pharmacies and 86% Brand awareness in Norway.
Our organization currently counts nearly 70 employees, and is a solid and well-founded company with long-term local owners and a stable workforce. Substantial investments have been made in recent years in premises and production equipment, and the company appears modern and well-equipped to meet the challenges of the future.
Norgesplaster AS is:
- One of the world`s largest producers of adhesives for pressure sensitive ECG electrodes, Grounding Pads and AED pads.
- Producer of a wide range of materials and products to the Medical Device Industry.
- Converting facilities for self-adhesive tapes and wound-dressings.
- High quality line of sports-tapes.
- A comprehensive range of profesional wound care products.
Norgesplaster Facility is certified according to the ISO-standards - 9001, 14001 and 13485.