Recording and presentation of medical device data and video black box
Advanced includes all the functions of Foundation, connecting to laboratory equipment and medical devices (multi-parameter monitors, anesthesia machines, BIS, ventilators, thermometers, blood pressure monitors) from various manufacturers, such as GE, Siemens, Draeger, Datex Ohmeda, Nihon Kohden, Mindray.
In addition, Advanced can communicate with machines to capture and integrate DICOM and video medical images, detect and integrate environmental data and medical monitoring data, especially for operating rooms and intensive care units.
Advanced is able to simultaneously capture in real time data, images and videos directly at the source, at high frequency and high resolution, accurately and in detail.
Basically, Advanced offers remote viewing both in real time and in delayed time, complete and combined of data, images and videos coming from the different devices, machines and video sources in the medical field.
Advanced also works without broadband, a typical feature of wan / lan network infrastructures in hospital environments that avoid desynchronization thanks to the special protocols, algorithms and transmission procedures specifically designed for low saturation load on the networks
Advanced is able to record and playback live cross-synchronously: clinical data, DICOM images, medical videos, environmental data, videos from cameras and the like, by splitting the incoming data into digital tracks with the typical use of an audio-video multitrack recorder (forward, reverse, record, stop, live, tag, etc.).
The replay of the data is visible in dedicated web front-ends as well as from one or more PC desks simultaneously, even from one or more mobile devices such as tablets, smartphones, ...
Queries and requests are made through simple HTLM5 browsers and are immediately forwarded to external information systems that request them.
The output accuracy through recognition in IM-IoT technology ensures that the data also adapts perfectly to the needs of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, thus adhering to AI-ready standards.As a modern system designed for use with mobile devices such as mobile phones, tablets, etc., the user interfaces are designed to take advantage of the distributed architecture, for an integrated and complete visualization, among others, without the need for software installations said devices.
In addition, Advanced is able to extend the functionality of most medical records in use today, which are typically not structured to provide complete, detailed, high-frequency, high-resolution clinical data, images, and video.
Thanks to the LS24M hardware, Medical Grade certified, IEC 60601-1 Edition 3.1, the Advanced gateway is also present in close proximity to the patient, it uses four serial ports, two Ethernet networks, USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi access point, with optional internal Bluetooth modules and others that can connect to cellular networks.
The system includes standard interoperability points for data access designed for use by medical records, guidelines, machine learning, artificial intelligence and information systems in general.
Advanced is the intermediate product for Medical Data Governance and expandable by the number of units, it is AI Ready and feeds from ServerNet IM-IoT technology.
- Includes: Foundation, a Medical Web Service, a Clinical Information Provider, and Clinical Charting capabilities
- Integrate video data from IP cameras and devices
- Medical black box recorder extended to 168 hours (7 days)
- View data from multiple sources: Videos, waveform, trends, tags, POCs, images, comments, and other technical/functional information in an HTML5 web browser
- Normalized and synchronized real-time display also available remotely
- Playback in live "near real time" and time-shifted "back in time" modes with typical A/V digital recording functions (forward, reverse, record, stop, live, tag and others)
- Allows downloading of data that provides useful information for the creation of the corresponding clinical documentation, usable locally and available for further offline processing
- Records clinical and functional data in digital format on multiple separate tracks: Data, video, waveform, images, comments, and other technical/functional information
for United Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
for the USA and the rest of the world: email@example.com